Friday, May 17, 2013

An Essential Oil Blend for Energy and Happiness

Wake Up and Be Happy Blend

We all need some "good vibes" and great feelings and this blend is PERFECT for that. Not to mention, people are going to stop you in the street and ask why you smell so delicious.

Here's how I made it, using dōTerra essential oils, of course. They're my favorite. Easy to use, Therapeutic Grade and completely medicinal.

In a glass roller bottle:
7 drops Wild Orange 
2 drops Frankincense
3 drops Peppermint
4 drops Lime

I hope you enjoy it! ~Janice

Please visit me on FB/Wild Tansy!

4 comments:

  1. That is refreshing, and I love how the peppermint leaves a cool feeling where applied. The scent is great for this time of year, but with that much citrus in it, I'll be sure to only apply it where I won't be getting direct sunlight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great uplifting blend of my favorite oils! Thanks so much for sharing Janice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What size bottle would this recipe fit? 5mL?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds super yummy! Do you top it off with fractionated coconut oil?

    ReplyDelete